We all know that our attitude to things and people, to ourselves, to life itself is crucial for our happiness. And yet, sometimes it may be really hard to turn your back to negativity. Negativity is like a virus - it spreads fast, diminishes your strength, takes away your will to smile and enjoy life. The following simple statements will help you free yourself from negativity. They will help you change your point of view. And thus, change your life. Read them, remember them, apply them... It is worthy!
1. What other people say about me is their problem, not mine. – Don't take other people's negativity personally - most negative people behave negatively not just to you, but to everyone they interact with.
2. I am free to be ME. – Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to everyone else and what they want.
3. Life isn't perfect, but it sure is great. – Our goal shouldn't be to create a perfect life, but to live an imperfect life in radical amazement.
4. It's okay to have down days. – Expecting life to be wonderful all the time is wanting to swim in an ocean in which waves only rise up and never come crashing down.
5. Even when I'm struggling, I have so much to be grateful for. – We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but of appreciating everything we do have.
6. Every experience is just another important lesson. – Disappointments and failure are two of the surest stepping-stones to success.
7. Not everything is meant to stay. – Change can be terrifying, yet all positive growth and healing requires change.
8. Being wrong is the first step to being right. – Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.
9. I do not need to hold on to what's holding me back. – You are not what has happened to you; you are what you choose to become.
10. My happiness today is simply the result of my thinking. – Happiness starts with you – not with your relationships, not with your job, not with your money, but WITH YOU.
11. Who I spend quality time with matters. – Surround yourself with people who lift you higher – those who see the great potential in you, even when you don't see it in yourself.
By: Marc Chernoff