quarta-feira, março 28, 2007

This perfect moment


Today on this most perfect of days, realize this: everything is exactly as it should be. Every step you have taken has led you here. Every event in your life, those things you struggled with, those things that came to you as gifts, those things that pulled you off course, all of it is exactly as it should be, right now.



To think anything less is to deny the wonder and perfection of this moment, right now. Right now, in this moment, go deeply down. Right now, as you read these words, open the top of your head and allow the golden grace to flow into you, filling you. Allow yourself to fill with love and faith. Allow your heart to heal. Allow all the ice to melt, allow the hardness to soften, allow the light to permeate the denser parts of your body and your psyche. Fill yourself with golden grace. Feel how this is what is real, this moment, this presence, this wonder.



Feel that this is the true self, this golden glow of light. Feel that this moment, this golden flow, this wonder of self, is exactly as it should be. There is no other reality. There is no better or preferred way to be. There is nothing but this moment, complete in its loving embrace and its beauty, right now.



Your life circumstance is nothing compared to this, to this peace, to this love. Your hunger for romance and money is nothing; it is all a seeking after what is within you right now. It is like a dog who chases his tail in circles, around and around, when he might sit in peace and have all that life offers.



All that life offers is within you, right now. This glow, this love, this deep well of peace, endless. It is perfection; it is complete.



Build your life upon this feeling of peace, this glow of light and love, this core of being. Take this perfection and let it extend out just one inch all around you and your life will begin to transform. Now let it spread out further and further, and all of your relationships will begin to transform. Face each morning with a heart full of joy and courage, ready to go out and live, ready to risk being who you are and showing it to the world, and everything will begin to transform.



But leave this core and focus on the externals only, make them your primary focus, and your life will be full of disappointment and confusion, as you seek to find outside what is already yours deep inside.



The peace is here, right now. The joy, the beauty and wonder, the love. It is all here, right now, glowing in its perfection, right here, right now.



Here is a little prayer for today



I open myself to the glow that is me, to my true self and to the loving grace that is there for me, ever and always. I allow the light of love to flow into me and fill me. I feel my heart becoming soft and warm. I feel my center filling with a deep and endless peace. I feel myself deeply in the embrace of love.



I am love. I am love completely. I am love and peace abiding. I am.

Sem comentários: