By Barbara Rose
1. Never say another degrading thing about yourself.
2. Say what you genuinely think, and how you honestly feel.
3. Never say what you think the other person wants to hear, or say things to get a reaction out of the other person.
4. Graciously and clearly express any upsetting feelings you have when someone has treated you in a manner you do not like.
5. Clearly define your boundaries in your actions, rather than just in words.
6. Find three good qualities about yourself, and tell yourself what they are every day.
7. Your daily work must be your daily joy. It must be what you are thrilled to do, and what comes as natural to you as breathing.
8. When something does not feel right to you in your gut, no matter what your five senses tell you, follow your gut feelings.
9. Find every reason why what makes you so different and unique is actually your greatest assets.
10. Always keep the kid in you alive with pure loving compassion, acceptance and unconditional love. Explore. Have fun doing the small things you love to do. Splash in the rain, roll in the grass, go fishing, collect sea shells, paint, play chess, and know it is perfectly okay to have a day where you do nothing but sleep and rest.