No-one else is going to do it for you.
So, take some time out from your busy day-to-day routine, and
consider the following questions.
1. What is my life’s purpose?
2. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, what
would it be?
3. Who am I?
4. What is the most important thing in my life?
5. What do I love to do, more than anything else?
6. If I had only six months left to live, what would I like to
7. What would I like to leave the world, as my legacy?
8. What would I do with my life, if I knew I could not fail?
9. If money, or time, or current responsibilities were not an
issue, what would I like to do with my life, more than anything
else in the world?
10. What activities have I discovered that give me the most
11. What do I still want to learn?
12. When I was a child, what did I dream of doing with my life?
13. What has been the greatest challenge that I have overcome
so far in my life? Could I help other people to overcome that
14. What challenge would I love to overcome, and then help
others achieve the same?
15. Who are the people I most admire?
16. Why do I admire these people?
17. How would I define their life’s purpose?
18. What qualities do these people possess that I’d also like
to be known for?
19. What is the biggest dream I have ever had for my life?
20. What subjects did I enjoy most in school?
21. What sport have I most enjoyed?
22. What art or craft have I most enjoyed?
23. What social activity have I most enjoyed?
24. What hobbies have I pursued?
25. What hobbies do I wish I had pursued?
26. What would I like to do, if only other people didn’t think
it was silly?
27. Where in the world would I most like to live?
28. Who would I like to live there with?
29. Where in the world would I like to work?
30. Who would I most like to work with?
31. What would my perfect day be like?
32. Is there a spiritual side to me, waiting to be unleashed?
33. What would I like to do, RIGHT NOW, which would bring me
the most happiness or pleasure?
34. What special gift do I have that I could give to the world?
35. What makes me cry with joy, or brings tears to my eyes?
36. What would I like to do this weekend, just for fun?
37. If I could be granted the power to change the world, what
would I do?
38. If I were given three wishes, what would they be?
39. What is something that scares me a bit, but would be really
exciting if I did it?
40. What does my heart say I am to do with my life?
41. What qualities do I possess that I am really proud of?
42. What have I done in my life that I am really proud of?
43. If I had time available to contribute to a charity, or some
cause, what would it be?
44. What am I usually doing when I suddenly realise that time
has flown by, and all my focus has been on that one task?
45. What do I want to do on my next vacation?
46. Who in history would I most love to be, and why?
47. What do I most regret not doing, so far in my life?
48. At the end of my life, what would I most regret not having
49. What is my life’s purpose?
50. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, and
just get started with something that excites me, what would it
Ponder these questions for a while. Pick out one that you can
really relate to, and ask yourself the question over and over
and over, until you have an answer.
The answers are within. If you ask, you will receive your
You can live a life of purpose. You can live a life of passion
and success! Ask, until you get your answer. And then take
massive action. It’s worth it, I promise.
About The Author: Lance Beggs is the author of the "How to be
Happy Now" newsletter, and the soon to be released "How to be
Happy Now" book. His mission is to help others live a life of
meaning, love and happiness! Subscribe to his FREE ezine at